CRS can take the appropriate steps to recover your costs if you have been involved in a ‘non-fault’ road traffic accident.
These can be any of the following:-
- Free legal advice from our panel of solicitors
- Pre-Accident value (if deemed a total loss)
- Replacement vehicle
- Compensation for injuries to you and/or pillion passenger
- Repairs to your vehicle, if not covered by your insurance company
- Loss of earnings
- Personal items i.e. Helmet, Leathers, Gloves, Boots etc.
- Recovery/storage charges
- Policy Excess, if applicable
Let us call you back